June 4th to July 4th is my favorite time of the year.
Big things always happen to me in that time;
Things that change my life and shape who I am as a person:
2016 is a big one:
- 5-year Singleversary.
- 5-year Millionversary.
- 4-year Princess Independ-eversary.
- 1-year RCC Grad-eversary.
Last year, I had celebrated my favorite month by doing a photoshoot with my dear friend Katelyn Rich Photography.
And I never posted those pictures!
Because I wasn’t making my blog a priority..
But now I am!
I’ve wanted to do a photoshoot since high school,
Because my senior pictures were terrible.
And I am very pretty!
However, it seems like it’s only socially acceptable to star in your own photoshoot if you’ve recently become engaged, married, or squeezed a baby from your delicate lady-flower.
I have done none of those things,
But that doesn’t mean my life lacks significant milestones.
So I starred in my own photoshoot, anyway!
This photoshoot signifies the things that were important to me at 24 years old:
- The time I spent as a redhead.
- The time I spent with my grandparents.
- The time I spent dancing the night away.
- The time I graduated with my Associate’s Degree.
- The time I prepared to move to Hawaii, temporarily.
- The time I was promoted to Marketing Princess at work.
- The time I spent as a strong, independent women who finally took a stand against Charter and refused to pay $60/month for internet.
Enjoy these photos that are a year in the making.
😉 🙂 😀